Saturday, January 28, 2012

Well, I said I'd be back after Christmas...

...I just didn't expect it would be Christmas 2011.
I imagine no-one looks at this blog anymore but if you HAVE happened to drop by, you'll now find me posting at a new blog.
Its called "What's in a Name? How Nigella, Rick and Elvis Got Me Through the Menopause" and you'll find it at: michelephillips.com.au
It's written for my granddaughter, Amelia (yes, I'm a nanna!), involves food and is hopefully still capable of giving people a few laughs.
I've only just started it up with the help of my husband, Leith, who recovered from his stroke and is going great guns.
Anyway, I hope to see you over there.
It's great to have discovered the urge to write again.

6 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

Huzzah! And the award for the most suspense ever between blog updates goes to...

Great to hear about your husband's recovery :)

On a side note, interesting new blog. I am reading it right now.

Michele said...

Thanks Bilby. Hope you're well,
Michele

Boothy said...

Welcome back Michele.

Happy New Year.

I have been checking occasionally, thought you would come back one day.

See you on the other side!

Boothy

Michele said...

Thanks Boothy. Hope you enjoyed your holiday.
Michele

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I am so glad to know you are still posting. I don't know you personally but loved your articles and then blogs glad all is well

Donna C

Michele said...

Thanks Donna.
I really missed the writing and as it turns out I was asked on the weekend if I'll write a column for Sheila magazine - I'm due to start in a couple of editions time.
I'll keep you posted about it on my other blog.
Michele